Stencil printing is the process of depositing solder paste on the printed circuit boards (PCBs) to establish electrical connections.
Framed Stencils or glue-in stencils are laser cut solder paste stencil foils permanently mounted in a stencil frame using a mesh border to tightly stretch the stencil foil taut in the frame. They are designed for screen printing.
Our Framed Stencils provide optimum solder paste volume control. They have smooth aperture walls and can be used for 16 Mil pitch and below and for Micro BGA's.
- Unique Process for Smooth Aperture Walls
- Very Clean Laser-Cut Apertures
- Excellent Print Performance
- Excellent for High-Volume Stencil Printing
- Unique Process Creates Permanent Non-removable Non-fading Fiducial.
- All Framed SMT Stencils Are Double Bonded to Extreme Wear.
- Framed Stencils are 100% laser cut
- Material used: Stainless Steel
- Stencil thickness: .001 - .016 inches
- Minimum cut width: .002 inches
- Maximum size: 29"x29" inches
- We make all aperture modifications necessary
- Aperture tolerance within .00025 inches
- Make Framed stencils for a variety of stencil printers
- Allow for fiducial data
- Allow for panellized data